Mo asks James Barclay: What is your favorite science, step, or story from the GrowBIG Training or the Snowball System?
- For James, the number one strategy is the Protemoi List. These are the people in your circle that are your partners, prospects, and the key people that could be your raving fans.
- Having a focused relationship list is an unbeatable edge.
- When you invest in a relationship, people will move with you. James has had people buy from his company multiple times over multiple jobs.
- Your Protemoi List is a list of five to ten people that have outsized returns on the amount of time and energy you invest in the relationship.
- The first strategy is to simply be useful to them. Offer to take them to events with you that you believe would be helpful to them. Find content and then pass it on to people you think would find it useful.
- Celebrate them at every opportunity. Accelerate them and give them a platform where you highlight them and what they are doing.
- A personal newsletter can be incredibly powerful. You don’t need thousands of people on your list for it to be worth it.
- Build something that is extremely accessible to them, extremely useful to them, and don’t waste their time.
- It can take some time to build momentum, but you have to start somewhere. If you can write something useful for one person you can build it over time and create something really valuable.
- Consistency matters. Find a cadence that works for you and your schedule and stick with it.
Mentioned in this Episode: