In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I sat down with Ernesto Pagano, the managing director and partner of Boston Consulting Group. He has a passion for serving his clients and building relationships so I knew he would be a great guest for the show. He is killing it when it comes to creating relationships, adding value, and creating a massive impact.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How Ernesto goes above and beyond for his clients
- Why you have to be interested in order to be interesting
- The importance of leveraging curiosity with your clients
- Helping clients co-create ideas with you
- How vulnerability helps you define your value add
- The mindset shift needed for growth
- Why growth comes with discomfort
- How Ernesto continues to learn
- Why you need to be there when clients need you, not when it’s convenient
Ernesto adds so much value and goes above and beyond for his clients, which has led to so much growth and success for him. It’s important to be a good listener and show vulnerability and curiosity so that you can build strong, lasting relationships with your clients, just like Ernesto does.