Mo asks Kevin Clem: What’s your favorite science, step, or story from the GrowBIG Training or the Snowball System?
- Kevin discovered the Snowball System from the podcast after being referred to it by the CEO of HBR Consulting.
- The Most Important Things is one of the key principles that Kevin has embraced. He and his team have made the idea of the top three things as a guiding framework for how they operate.
- Raving fans and assessing the level of the relationship with each client is another big strategy.
- There is power in language. Just by entering the GrowBIG world and embracing the terminology, Kevin and his team have changed the way they think about business development and growth.
- Take a page out of your creative marketing playbook and come out with a theme for your internal program to get your team to buy in.
- Kevin’s team has tried a number of different incentives to get the team excited. They found that recognition and reward among high achievers is a good base to start with, combined with accountability. Create and celebrate short-term wins to spotlight things that are going well and to build momentum.
- Celebrating the small wins is an important piece of creating progress. Doing what you can do today is what leads to the championship.