Mo asks Cyril Peupion: What is your personal definition of business development?
- Cyril’s definition has evolved over the years. What began as selling became serving.
- Cyril is very clear on who he helps and how he can do it, as well as the people that he’s not right for.
- Cyril’s passion for what he does is derived from clarity on who can help. When it comes to first meetings, the goal is not to sell his services but to simply find out if they are a good match and to find the right solution for the prospect, even if that means referring them to someone else.
- It’s vital to surround yourself with the right people and have an environment of accountability while keeping a mentality of continuous learning.
- Masterminds and accountability partners are crucial for your personal and business growth. Find people who are playing at the same level as you and with the same giving mindset.
- People typically allow their day to be filled up but all the little things that inevitably come up. One of the first exercises Cyril has leadership teams walk through is creating their ideal week, and then creating a calendar by working backward from the most important things you can do with your time.
Mentioned in this Episode: