Mo asks Tyler Sweatt: What is your favorite science, step, or story from the GrowBIG Training or Snowball System?
- Too many people focus on just having a meeting and following the script they have in their mind. Dynamic Meeting Prep is one of Tyler’s favorite strategies that solves that problem.
- Using the process, you can solidly prepare for a meeting in under 10 minutes which is a great way to bring many of the other Snowball System strategies.
- Have a goal in mind, but be flexible on how you get there.
- The value is not in the plan, it’s in the planning. You are creating a plan to operate fluidly depending on the situation.
- You can completely separate yourself from your competition in the way that you approach meetings.
- Tyler’s second favorite strategy is Asking For The Advance. Moving along opportunities ties into the Dynamic Meeting Prep and makes the buying process much easier.
- You are 34x more likely to get a yes in person than you are over email. This is why it’s so important to get the next step or next meeting nailed down during your current meeting.
- There are four main reasons you might not win. It’s usually either not a strategic fit, a technical fit, a timing fit, or not a relational fit. You should try to eliminate those potential obstacles during the qualifying process.
- Think about who stands to benefit from the purchase, how to make the purchase as easy as possible, or how you can get the prospect to build the solution with you. Seek early victories.