In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I am delighted to sit down with my friend, author, and thought leader Jenny Blake. She strategically wrote a book in the language of entrepreneurship for those in business that find themselves struggling to find more free time. In this episode, we dove into topics like burnout, automation, the Cyrano Strategy, delegation, and so much more.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Tips for finding more free time
- The importance of making the most of your billable hours
- The burdensome Bs
- Why we should automate everything we can
- The Cyrano Strategy
- How Jenny’s book could help us grow our book of business
- How to get rid of the stuff you don’t want to do
- Calendar design
- Digital media
- The energy of complaining or lack
- Delegating tasks you don’t enjoy
How you bake is just as important as what you make. When you’re in baking mode and doing the work, it’s important that you take the time to find the things that you don’t enjoy doing and shed them so that you can do the things that you are really meant to do.