I’m joined by journalist, speaker, and best-selling author Joanne Lipman in this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue to talk all about reinvention. We’re digging into why so many people feel the need to reinvent themselves in today’s workforce, why we think reinvention is so cool, and what exactly happens when you decide it’s time for a reinvention. Joanne is even sharing the four stages of reinvention, which is something I promise you don’t want to miss.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Changes happening in the workforce right now
- How to navigate changes in your career
- What to do when you feel like it’s time to reinvent yourself
- The four stages of reinvention
- What leads people to pivot in their careers
- How to start pivoting without leaving your current career
- Why the “overnight success” myth is damaging
Joanne has built an incredible career for herself in the journalism world and I’m so thrilled to get the opportunity to sit down with her and share our conversation with you!
If you want to learn more about reinvention, you’re in luck, because Joanne just wrote a book all about it and I’m pretty sure that once you pick it up you’re not going to want to put it down. Head down to your local independent bookstore and pick up a copy of Next! The Power of Reinvention in Life and Work today!