In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I sat down with Yiannis Gavrielides who is the CEO of a really cool tech startup called Covve that is focused on deepening relationships. I’m excited to have him on the show to talk about how this technology is helping people everywhere remember to do their reach-outs and follow-ups and how to do so effectively for building and deepening those relationships.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How Covve is helping people make a habit of nurturing relationships
- The importance of differentiating yourself in growth and career
- How relationships help build trust
- Ways you can deepen your relationships
- The benefits of just trying to be helpful to people
- Why you should always take notes when relationship building
- Why you should focus on human connections and vulnerability
- Ways to stay top of mind with people you meet
- Following up as the introducer and as the introduction recipient
- How Yiannis continues to learn through meeting people
- Lies people tell themselves about networking
- What Yiannis does to stay on track
I hope you enjoyed this conversation with Yiannis. Building and deepening your relationships is so important if you want to grow your book of business. Yiannis is working to help people make habits of nurturing their relationships with his new tech and I am so excited to see how this grows.
If you want to learn more from Yiannis, check out the Covve website and connect with him on LinkedIn here. You can email him at Yiannis@covve.com. Yiannis is offering a special discount code for our listeners - click here to get the Premium Covve Personal CRM App with the discount already applied, or use code “BIG2023” at checkout!
If you want to learn more about the High Impact Relationship Deepeners, you check it out here.
Email Yiannis at Yiannis@covve.com