In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I sat down with Erick Rheam to talk about how to become great at speaking in a way that you can use to meet people and generate leads systematically so that you can grow your book of business and relationships.
Erick Rheam is a speaker and published author. He communicates and educates on topics related to discovering significance and the art of mastering human dynamics to achieve success.
Speaking is one of the most powerful ways to get your message out because it scales, so I’m so excited to dive into this episode today.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How Erick got into speaking and how it has changed his career
- Why speaking is such a powerful way to share your message
- Where to get started if you want to get into professional speaking
- The importance of knowing your audience clearly when speaking
- The key elements you need to crush it on stage
- How to create a powerful call to action in your speech
- What lead generators are and why they are crucial to your success while speaking
- Ways to find new gigs after your events
- Tips for optimizing your bio for speaking engagements
- Ways to use your experiences in your speech to add value and exceed expectations
- Erick’s signature message and how he uses them while speaking
Speaking can make a huge impact on the success of your business or career. I hope you enjoyed these tips from Erick for how to craft your own signature message, create a powerful call to action, and utilize the key elements he shared today to crush it on stage.
If you want to learn more from Erick, make sure to check out his page on The Speaker Lab website to learn more about if speaking is right for you.