In this episode of Real Relationships Real Revenue, I sat down with Terry Isner from Jaffe PR. Terry has a deep expertise in law firm topics, PR, business development, and so much more. He’s here to talk about all of these things and dive into how we can change the way that boardrooms think and act today. No one wants to be a vendor or a client anymore, we want to be partners, and that requires a shift in the way we do things in business so we can embrace the humanity of it all.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why we need to be more people-centric in boardrooms
- The impact of social issues on businesses today
- How to find your company culture
- How we can all lead when it comes to the issues we face in the boardroom
- Why changing the terminology you use in business changes the mindset
- How empathy, compassion, and kindness are linked to your bottom line
- Ways to get everyone in the organization involved in bringing in ideas
- Getting immersed in learning opportunities for continued growth
- The importance of allowing people to be themselves in business
- The business opportunities available to us when we adapt to change
- How to tackle the hard and scary challenges in business
A lot has changed in business in recent years, and the power exists with the people now. To be successful, it’s important for businesses to shift the way they are doing things and focus more on the human-centric aspects and how they can give everyone a voice.
If you enjoyed this conversation and want to connect with Terry and learn more about what we discussed today, make sure to visit his website to check out the resources there.